CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO AND HANDY IN-LINE CONTROLS
Experience clear internet calls with simple plug-and-play USB-A connection and a noise-canceling mic. In-line controls let you control volume or mute without interrupting calls. Laser-tuned drivers deliver enhanced digital audio with your favorite music and games.
USB COMPUTER HEADSET
The perfect business headset for voice calls, Skype, webinars and more. The 7.64 ft (233cm) cable is just the right length to give you the freedom to stand up and stretch during long conversations.
DIGITAL STEREO SOUND
Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, games and calls. This plug-and-play headset can be used with any PC or Mac computer with a USB-A port or adapter without the need to install software.
NOISE CANCELING MIC
Minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations. Rigid, left-sided mic can be positioned for better voice capture. Moveable boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
Simple in-line controls on the headset cord let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption.
PADDED HEADBAND AND EAR CUPS
Adjustable headband features swivel-mounted, leatherette ear cushions for hours of comfort. Easy to clean, too.
USB provides easy plug-and-play operation. Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and you’re ready to talk, listen to music or game.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 7.87 in (200 mm) x 9.65 in (245 mm) x 2.83 in (72 mm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz (0.197 Kg)
- Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Windows® or macOS®
- Chrome OS™
- USB port (Type A port or adapter)
- Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphone): 94dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -17 dBV/Pa +/- 4 dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Cable length: 7.64 ft (2.33m )
- Connections: USB-A compatible (1.1, 2.0, 3.0)
- USB Computer Headset
- User documentation